Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spring Pop of Colour Tutorial

Why does it always seem that when I turn around, it's a new month? Or in this case, a new season that is right around the corner! I thought I would do a fun tutorial using the Colour Added eyeshadow quad by MAC which is perfect for spring! I hope you enjoyed the voice overed tutorial and the photos! Also, let me know if you enjoy voiceovers or prefer me doing tutorials as I used to. As always, I included the list of products used, as well as photos and the video! (:

For some reason I can't make the photos bigger, but you
can click on them to enlarge!
Full face with flash

Closeup of eyes without flash

Products used in tutorial!
Maybelline 24 hr color tattoo cream shadows in "Too Cool" & "Tenacious Teal"
Colour Added Eyeshadow Quad
MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner in Undercurrent
Ardell False Lashes in "Sexies"
MAC Opulash Optimum Black Mascara
MAC Flower Fantasy Pearlmatte Face Powder
MAC Watch me Simmer Lip stick

Brushes used (all by MAC)
217
239
222
224
227
129
109


No comments: