Friday, February 3, 2012

Restores Dazzle! Cremeblend Blush



This is Restores Dazzle! Cremeblend Blush from the MAC SHOP MAC, COOK MAC (isn't that such an odd and awkward name for a collection?). When I went to my MAC event, I only had the Florida Cremeblend Blush in mind, but when I swatched this particular one, I knew I had to get both. However, when I sat down to film my haul video, my Florida blush was not there! I'm upset that I didn't get it, but good thing the collection isn't available yet, so it won't be sold out yet!
This particular cremeblend blush is so pigmented and glides on so well. It may be a good or bad thing, because if you don't use a light hand, or a stippling blush, you will have extremely dark cheeks. I love this color and it's a great Winter  color as well as a Spring blush. Please keep in mind that my photo and swatch here are a bit darker than in person!

No comments: