Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sexy Divide Nail Polish


Essie Sexy Divide Nail Lacquer

I just want to say that I absolutely want to love this nail polish. I love the color, but this particular nail polish is not opaque in 2 coats. Here I had to apply 3 coats so that my nails are not visible. This color applies streaky and the wear is not long at all! I painted my nails yesterday morning, so it has been over 24 hours that I've had this color on my nails, and look how it looks! Ignore the big streak on my middle finger, that was my fault for getting it caught. However if you look closely at my pinky and ring finger you can already see minor chipping. It may be the nail polish or the top coat I used (I used Hardwear Topcaot by Butter London), either way I do not recommend this color to anyone. Even though the color is gorgeous (a deep dark purple with hints of shimmer) it is streaky and is not opaque in 2 coats.

No comments: