Thursday, February 9, 2012

January Favorites 2012

Here are my January favorites! Better late than never, right? (: I am extremely sorry that I haven't made a video in over a week. If you follow me on Twitter then you know why. I have been sick with the cold for a week now and my son is sick as well so it's been difficult to film. I was going to film a tutorial yesterday but I ran out of time, so I decided I'll just film a favorites video even though I sound so gross.. I'm also sorry that the lighting is horrible and that my camera is crooked. ):
I can't believe January is over and that we're already more than a week into February! It's my birthday month & I'll be 21 on the 22nd!!!



Products shown & mentioned in video with links on where to buy:
Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo in Too Cool
MAC Blush in Subtle Breeze (limited edition)
MAC 211 Brush
Tarte emphasEYES inner rim brightener
Jack Black Lip Balm
Benefit High Beam
Benefit Hervana Blush

1 comment:

Joanne-Marie said...

That's so cool! We have almost the same birthday, I'm on the 25th and I turned 21 also, AND our baby's almost have the same birthdays, mines is in the 14th of September :).