Friday, January 20, 2012

An Update

First off, I just have to wish everyone out there a Happy New Year! I hope you all had an amazing 2011 and that your year is great. I know that my posts here on my blog have been next to scarce I am truly sorry about that. Even though I regularly upload videos on my Youtube , I have only posted a handful of entries here.
My only new years resolution (as I don't ever make any, and I thought of this one this morning) is to update and post a few blog entries a week. No more will there be months where there has not been one blog post. So the next few weeks, expect many posts that go along with my old uploaded youtube videos and a few that are exclusive to my blog. (:

I am not one to make excuses, but a few reasons why my blog has been so dead is that my son takes up all of my time. Whatever free time I have, I try to make videos. Another reason is that my blogspot email to sign is a completely different email for my youtube. So everyone time I sign onto here, I get signed out of my youtube and vice versa. Most of the times I like to write my blog when my new video is uploading, and it's a hassle to be signed out all the time. Any suggestions?

If anyone is reading post (and actually cares), please let me know what you would like to see. (:

xoxo
Tree Ma

2 comments:

Unknown said...

as only i know, if I log-in my google blog account its also automatic log-in to youtube.

Anonymous said...

Yes I really enjoy reading ur blog n watching u on YouTube.