Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Outfit of the Day

If you follow me on Twitter (@TreeMaChannel) then you most likely already saw my out of the day photo that I tweeted while I was at dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. I thought I would do a blog post about that photo and let you know where I bought each item.


My peacoat is an old style that I bought from Express last year. They are no longer available, but there are plenty of other white pea coats just like it. One thing that drew me to this particular one above the rest is the detail on the bottom of the coat and the back. It has ruffles and reminded me of a skirt. I loved the single silver button in the middle of the back, I thought it was different, and I just had to get it.
My dress is a sweater dress from Express at well and they are still available. I have them in 3 different colors because they're so easy to wear and look so cute! My scarf pictured here is from Armani Exchange and I thought it tied my look together and matched my Coach purse. The only thing that did not get photographed were my shoes, I just wore silver flip flops from Old Navy.

No comments: