Monday, January 30, 2012

My Haircare Routine

The simpler the better, is what I've been going by. The majority of the time I only have shampoo, conditioner and Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum in my hair. I used to need so many products to make my hair look nice, but ever since I decided to give my hair a haircut (to get rid of all the dead hair) it has been so much kinder to me. So if you hair is frizzy, and dead, just cut it! I wanted long hair so bad, but it was a pain to take care of because my ends were dry, dead and frizzy. Now all I need is a few things, and it seems so much better. I hope this helps any of you who were wondering what I used in my hair. (:

Herbal Essence Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo & Conditioner
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo
Macademia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo

No comments: