Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What's in my Everyday Makeup Bag

When I was looking back at my videos trying to figure out when I last did a video on my everyday makeup bag, I was shocked to see that I have never filmed one! It was crazy to think that I have two 'What's in my Travel Makeup Bag' videos, but none featuring my everyday makeup! Well here it is now. (:

My makeup bag I am using is by Dior, I don't believe it is available. I found cute and inexpensive makeup cases here and here.

My makeup case has a detachable mesh section where I keep my ZPalette, Dior Airflash Foundation in 300 and all of my makeup brushes. As far as makeup brushes go, I carry a large blending brush, an E.L.F powder brush, a Laura Mercier dual end brush that has the ponytail brush on one side and the other side is an all over eye colour brush. In my makeup case, I have a Dior Kabuki Brush and multiple MAC brushes (129, 109, 138, 219, 163, 226).

Now, when it comes to organizing the rest of my makeup, I can't say there is any rhyme or reason because it honestly ends up a big mess.
Starting with my face products:
Guerlain Face Primer
Dior Forever Foundation in 21
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach
NARS stick concealer in Medium 1 Custard
KatVonD Tattoo Concealer in Medium
Guerlain Rejuvenating Illuminator in 1
Guerlain Meteorites illuminating powder in 01
Dior Forever Powder in 30
Benefit High Beam
NARS bronzer in Casion
Benefit Hula Bronzer

Eyes are next:
MAC Paintpot in Chilled on Ice
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Caramel
Dior Brow Styler
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Zero
Dior Style Liner
Diorshow Maximizer
Diorshow Extase mascara
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash curler
Pencil Sharpener
DUO Eyelash Adhesive in Dark

For Lips:
LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub
YSL Glossy Stains in 14 & 17
MAC Betty Bright Lipstick (limited edition)
MAC Kiss & Don't Tell Lipglass (limited edition)
Dior Lip Maximizer
MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in More to Love

Be sure to check out the video as well. (:

No comments: