Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Basics: Black Button Down Blouse

I have never done a full fashion video on my channel before and I'm sorry for the lack of posts both on my blog and channel. I promise to post more, but I always seem to say that and never follow through... Well let's see if that will happen, but promise me that you'll hound me to post more as well. ;)



This is my main avatar for my video, and let's break it down to what I'm wearing and each outfit.

Casual: 

Jacket: Guess
Blouse : Express
Jeans : Levi's 524 Dark Wash from Macy's
Boots: American Rag
Cross body bag: Target 
Pink Bow Bracelet: BCBGeneration
Scarf: H&M
Work:
 Blazer: Express (similiar click here)
Blouse : Express
Skirt: Express
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: Armani Exchange
Shoes: Calvin Klein

A Night Out With Friends:

  
Blouse : Express
Skirt: Express
Clutch: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: Macys

Here is my first fashion video to accompany this post. Please leave me any feedback you have!


No comments: