Monday, March 12, 2012

LAS VEGAS HAUL!

I had such an amazing time and Las Vegas, but I'm also sad that it went by way too fast. ): I thought I'd show you the few items that I picked up while I was on vacation.

 Products purchased:
I <3 Vegas hoodie by Victoria's Secret (I can't seem to find it online)
Pink Tote bag by V.S. (Can't find this one online either)
MAC Force of Love Lipglass (Limited Edition)
MAC Viva Glam 1 Lipstick (you can purchase it at MAC)
MAC Fusion Pink & Full Fuchsia Lipstick (you can only purchase at pro stores)
MAC Cobalt, Indian Ink (pro only)
MAC Bitter, Tilt, Moon's Reflection, Bamboo (you can buy them at MAC)
MAC Orange Lip Mix, Rhubarb Blush, & Water Based Mixing Medium (all are pro only)
Guerlain Rouge G's in Gala (21), Gabrielle (60) & Gentiane (4) (you can buy them at Sephora)
Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani #400, #530 & #509 (you can buy them online at Nordstrom)
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill #4 (You can buy it at Nordstrom)
Giorgio Armani Classic Edition Face & Eye Palette (Limited Edition)
Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick in #146 (Buy it at Sephora)

No comments: